- Our Product Range
- Universal Testing Machine
Universal Testing Machine
Automatic Universal Testing Machine
|Size||2400 x 815 x 3000 (L xW x H) mm|
|Material||Different material for different parts|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Capacity||Upto 100 KN|
• Loading Accuracy as high 1%
• Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
• Printer & PC Graphs enables to study the behavior of the material
• Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials
• Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
• High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
• Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
• Easy loading of specimen Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
Button Snap Pull Tester
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Least Count||250 grams|
|Size||350(L) x 190(W) x 300(H)|
Snap pull out Tester is used to determine the holding or breaking strength of prong-ring attached snap fasteners on the garments. The testing equipments comprises of an upper snap-Clamp, a Lower Fabric Clamp & a force gauge mounted on a stand. The component to be tested is gripped by the upper snap clamp and garment is fixed to the lower fabric clamp. The top flywheel is turned with a specific force. The recording instument displays the holding strength or the breaking strength of the snap component attached. Our snap pulls out tester are also used in paper industry for Elmendorf Tearing Strength. This test determine the average force required to propogate a single rip tonque-type tear starting from a cut in paper, cardboard, plastics, non-woven fabrics, with proper configuration.
- Production Capacity: 8 per week
- Delivery Time: Ex-Stock
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packaging
Computerised Servo Control Universal Testing Machine
|Model Name/Number||UTE FLG|
|Phase||Three Phase Supply|
|Displacement Resolution||0.1 mm|
|Max. Test Force||300 Ton|
|Max. crosshead displacement without grips/fixtures||900 mm|
|Column clearance||850 mm|
|Test Speed||5mm/min to 300mm/min|
|Drive motor power required||1.0 - 6.4 HP|
|Power Supply||440 V|
- Loading accuracy as high as Â± 1% Straining at variable sppeds to suit awide range of material.
- Printer supplied as option to study the behavior of the material.
- Motor driven threaded Columns for quick effortless adjustment of middle cross-head to facilitable rapid fixing of test specimen.
- Simplicity in reading because of digital readouts Wide ragne of stadard and special accessories, Including load stabilizer.
- Easy change from plain to threaded adn screwed specimens Large effective clearance between Columns enables testing of standard specimens as well as structuresSimple controls for ease of operat on.
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pressure transducer
Electronic Universal Testing Machine
|Capacity||10 - 100 kN|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 %|
- We are a credible Supplier of Digital Universal Testing Machine. We make available both the Computerized, and Servo Controlled models for our customers. Digital Universal Testing Machine, supplied by us, is known for its accuracy in operation and durability. We offer Digital Universal Testing Machine at reasonable prices.Highlights:
- Machine provided with electronic digital display for Load and Elongation.
- Online graph on PC (Optional).
- Printer Interface, with results & load displacement curve.
- All other facilities mentioned under Model UTN.
- Automatic Calculation of Tensile Strength, Elongation, Yeild Strength, UTS Ratio
Analog Universal Testing Machine
|Ram Stroke||150 mm|
|Maximum Test Force||100 KN|
|Maximum Tensile testing Space||50-700 mm|
|Maximum Compression Testing Space||0-700|
|Clearance between Columns||500|
|Straining/piston Speed at no load||0-300 (mm/min)|
|Power Supply||440 V|
- Digital Hydraulic Universal testing machine is designed to test the ferrous materials for structural values such as yield strength and tensile strength. Apart from tensile tests, Universal Test Machines can also be used for flexure/bending, shearing and compression tests up to the capacity of the machine. Precision strain gauge type pressure transducer for load measurement. Displacement measurement is done by the rotary encoder with rack for cross head. Encoder signal is fed to electronic system to get displacement, if required external extensometer fitted to the specimen also can be used for strain measurement.